Friday, March 29, 2013

FWF



Okay, I know, another "Easier With You by My Side" stamped card! Can you tell it is my favorite? I started riding horses when I was 5 and my sister (for whom this card was made) was my coach. She shared her little barrel racer, Sugar B, with me. She would show her in the barrel race and other games and I would show her in the "Gentlest Horse" class where we crawled all over them and the horses would just stand there! So my sister and I share a special bond - horses. This had to be her birthday card!

I used Copics and Distress Ink. I believe the patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket "Wanted". The die is "Nesting Label" from QuicKutz.



Thanks so much for the big bag of stamps that Unity sent me for choosing my comment last week!!!! A huge prize!!!!

12 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very pretty, love the shape you chose for this image!

Linda said...

this image would make a great man card too.

Edna Morrisedie said...

LOVE this image, I have just bought it myself, you did great with it!

Diana Fernandez said...

this is the cutest stamp! Awesome coloring!

Julie Odil said...

I love the white star on your horse's nose. Such a pretty horse and rider! Great card!

Kris B said...

Love your card! P. Harris is my favorite! Happy Easter!

Angeline Choo said...

This is so pretty! Always loved this stamp!

Cynthia said...

Lovely coloring of this P.H. image, Beejay.

Phyllis Harris said...

I love how you used this stamp and I LOVE the story behind it! Thanks for making my stamp illustration really shine! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Beautiful! Very very! TFS!

Kary said...

A truly gorgeous card esp with the story behind it. You did a wonderful job colouring the image and I love the colours in the background too.

Miwa said...

What a beautiful card! Sounds perfect for your sister! Hope she had a wonderful birthday!